[SGVLUG] Security "riddle"

bb.odenthal at gmail.com bb.odenthal at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 14:56:19 PST 2009

Hmmm.   You meet each other in person, verify who you are with two forms of I'd and exchange locks to which only the other party has the key.  I send the box to the other party locked with their lock and secret message inside.  The other party unlocks the lock to which they only have the key and responds by sending the box locked my lock.

-bb