[SGVLUG] Security riddle

Rae Yip rae.yip at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 13:43:07 PST 2009

Depends if your postal system uses DNSSEC or not. ;)

Seriously, the riddle has a better solution that doesn't involve
putting the locks inside an unlocked box. If you eliminate some of the
operations in the proposed solution, you'll arrive at the answer.

I can't claim any credit since I learned this one from a job interview.

-Rae.