[SGVLUG] Upcoming Meetings

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Mon Nov 23 09:55:20 PST 2009

I presume all these "count me in" messages are for Devsig - sounds good, seems we have enough to justify it as a class.

THAT MEANS... The first meeting will actually be on January 2nd!  [hangovers optional]

Harold - Please have the speaker send me anything he would like to see on the website as a writeup for these meetings.  (Bio and/or photo would be nice as well)

> -----Original Message----- Of bobjaffray at juno.com
>
> BJ: The short answer about time is 1-3 PM the
> first Saturday of the month starting January.
>
> BJ: Count me in, as before.
>
> Bob

[...]