[SGVLUG] Fwd: Camp KDE: Linux event in San Diego

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sat Nov 14 06:53:47 PST 2009

FYI.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Justin Kirby <justin at neomantra.org>
Date: Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 4:10 AM
Subject: Camp KDE: Linux event in San Diego
To: Justin Kirby <justin at neomantra.org>

Hello!

I found your contact information on Linux.org's list of California
Linux User Groups web page
(http://www.linux.org/groups/usa/california.html).

I'm with the KDE Promo team and wanted to make you aware of our *free*
upcoming Camp KDE event being held at UCSD from January 15-22, 2010.
All the details can be found at http://camp.kde.org/.  We'd love to
have your LUG members who are interested in or already using KDE come
out to join us for some or all of the camp.  All they have to do is
register on the web site (link is at the bottom).

Also, a few quick questions for your group:

How many KDE users participate within your LUG?
Would it be possible to post this as an event on your LUG's website or
mention it at your next meeting to help us spread the word?
Would anyone in your LUG be interested in presenting at this meeting?
The call for presentations is open until Dec. 5.  You can submit to
campkde-organizers at kde.org if interested.  Perhaps you could include
this info if you post the event.

We look forward to hearing back from you about these things.  Feel
free to let me know if you have any questions for us.

Thanks!
Justin