[SGVLUG] Meeting tonite! Thur 11/12 7-9pm

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 12 13:18:07 PST 2009

Hi!

We have a meeting tonite!

7-9pm

from www.sgvlug.org

openSuse 11.2
Coincident to our next meeting, OpenSuSE 11.2 will be released on November 12th

November 2009: As a matter of fact, yes, they ARE rocket scientists!
As the sign says on the entrance to one of my favorite roller coasters, "get in, sit down, shut up, and hang on - it's time for the ride of your life" For our November meeting, we will have two folks who are currently attempting to claim an "X-prize" this year [technically, it's not the X-prize proper, but actually the 2009 Northrop Grumman Lunar Lander Challenge]

The team, UnreasonableRocket, headed by Paul Breed, will be on hand to share their experiences in the competition

see you tonite
matti