[SGVLUG] Need a sendmail expert

Paul J. Wilkinson. Ph.D. kb6llb at mac.com
Fri May 29 13:40:19 PDT 2009

Some questions first:

1. Have you done any special "tweaking" to Sendmail before?
2. Have any updates to your system been done recently?
3. Would you object to a student doing the work for you (as long as it
gets done)

I ask the third question for I have several students that are quite
sharp, low on funds (aren't all students?), and in need of "real
world" experience.

Please let me know.

Paul J. Wilkinson, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Computer Science