[SGVLUG] Still shopping for school computers

Lynette lthein at yahoo.com
Mon May 18 16:40:51 PDT 2009

That is really interesting.
At my school, we are running NComputing as well.
OS is windows, what I have noticed is that the keyboard, mouse or both will lock up and we would have to restart the host computer.  Maybe it is more stable with the host workstation and three terminals as we have one host with five terminals.

in the other location, we are using a host workstation with five terminals - sometimes, the host workstation will power down for no reason.

~Lynette