[SGVLUG] Still shopping for school computers

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Sat May 16 12:49:55 PDT 2009

Hi,

> It seems unlikely I'll be able to convince anyone to use
> Linux, but they're willing to consider OpenOffice --
> though
> they'd never heard of it, and wanted to know what it costs
> :-)

a Partial win here is still a good thing

Mozilla Firefox with any appropriate add-ons
I would hope would be a good chance win also :)

honestly I think forcing linux upon some users
will create more negative results than just
accepting that linux will not fit well enough
yet for some situations. You know what they say
about "picking your battles"

best
matti