[SGVLUG] Intel Play Microscope

Arthur Baldwin eengnerd at yahoo.com
Tue May 12 15:32:12 PDT 2009

Evidently Mattel made a toy microscope for which Intel developed Windows software.  I was wondering if anybody else was frustrated by the fact that the Intel software does not allow you to save snapshots to any picture file format of any kind.  All saving and clipboarding functions are disabled.  I would like to find some software that is designed for Linux (debian flavor) that will allow me to save snapshots from this piece of hardware and have decent control of it.  Any ideas?  I believe the model number is QX3.

Arthur