[SGVLUG] Stand-in admin needed (2 weeks)

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Mon May 4 14:41:13 PDT 2009

The folks at the library were I've done some "administrative" work in the past are concerned about admin support while I'm on vacation.  Or, more accurately, the guy /working/ as the administrator for their network is worried that while I'm on vacation, a "problem" will come up that he cannot solve without my help.  Granted, the frequency of calls that I get from him is about once every three months (with the last call being this last week/weekend), but still he's worried.

Would anyone be willing to put forth a "best effort" level of help/support should some problem arise in the next three weeks?  [there would be some pay involved, though not much as this is, for the most part, a volunteer-run organization - while they've offered to pay me for my time in the past, I've conveniently forgotten to bill them...]

Please let me know (privately, if you wish) so I can let them know "they're covered"