[SGVLUG] SAP Training Courses

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 14:37:12 PDT 2009

Hi,

Todd "CC" will be presenting at SGVLUG
at our April meeting, as he now works
for a company which uses a lot of SAP,
I'm certain he would be willing to share
some of the knowledge he's gaining with
regards to SAP from a technical recruiter
perspective.

SAP User group:
---------------------

I wanted to look at these folks calendar..
but needed a user id and password
http://www.asug.com/

to join your company must pay membership dues...
augh!!!!!!

I guess this is one of the reasons I really
don't like the SAP world a whole lot.

they attempt to restrict the follow of
knowledge imho where they do not need to
do that. I guess it's all about $$$ and
seeming worth the $$$.

tried to attend a conference once, I got
kicked out when my tie wasn't tied properly,
and my suit wasn't worth enough
( I'm joking,.. )

anyways, without knowing the details about SAP
I am already beginning to dislike it.
( tho I am certain there are good jobs knowing
SAP, as they do seem to want to control how
many people learn it.. )

best
matti