[SGVLUG] Virtualbox -- was Re: Any VMware users out there?

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 19:02:48 PDT 2009

Hey, would you or anyone else be willing to give a demo of using
virtualbox at a future meeting?

I'm finding I can't get away from the corporate world so I'd like to
find a way to run MS office apps on my Linux box here at work.  It
came with winXP and office installed but I dual boot Linux by default
and don't want to have to reboot just to edit some word docs every
once in a while.

Oh, does VPN work under winXP running in a virtualbox?  That would be
sweet as I hate running VPN and loosing access to stuff like network
printers, file shares, local webservers, etc.