[SGVLUG] March Meeting?

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 7 13:10:29 PST 2009

Hi!

I take it we do not have a formal speaker for the
March meeting.

IF NOT, I should have a little time to prepare
for a presentation.

I was thinking I could present linux/computer
security/forensics, with the hope that we
can have a lively discussion after the presentation,
as I am certain I will over look some useful
tools/issues. ( there's a LOT of stuff to try. )

please let me know how that sounds to everyone.
( or if we have someone else already lined up
to present. )

thanks!
matti