[SGVLUG] Security/auditing and the "sudo" log

John Lowry johnlowry at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 11:16:29 PST 2009

OSSEC is both a log monitoring program as well as a file integrity
checker like a Trip Wire. It is pretty easy to setup and has commercial
support if you are interested in something like that. I have been using
it for two years now  and the wiki along with the mailing list are very
active for help.

http://www.ossec.net/