[SGVLUG] Code Camps

Stan Slonkosky stan.ke6zc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 10:37:46 PDT 2009

I should have posted this sooner, but there is a free code camp this
weekend at UCSD. If you can't make this one, there will be one at
UCLA, probably the last weekend in October or thereabouts, and at Cal
State Fullerton on the least weekend of January. See socalcodecamp.com
for details.

centralcoastcodecamp.com has information about one they had last
September. I assume they will have another one this year.

Code camps are pretty much Microsoft-centric, but there are some
sessions of general interest. I notice that one of the first sessions
for this weekend is one on using social networking to get hired,
followed by a hands on session.
--
Stan Slonkosky