[SGVLUG] What kind of linux interest websites do you guys look at?

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Thu Jun 25 11:54:47 PDT 2009

Welll....

> -----Original Message----- Of Ted Arden
> -warning.. top post-
>
> HAHAHHA.. i thought the 'chick of the month' thing was
> funny.  sure a little low brow, but if scantily clad
> women rolling linux-netbooks will ecourage more
> people to think linux is 'cool' then hey, no harm
> no foul.  and if there was a 'hunk of the month' thing
> laying about, i wouldn't feel slighted in the least.

I took a look at the site that started this thread - seems that "just the other day", the iPhone got in on the act - major/big "announcement" -- from the site:

     "...The app responsible for taking iTunes' virginity is called "Hottest Girls" ($1.99), an app that until today was merely a bunch of Asian chicks in lingerie. However the app has gone through a massive update, and besides now boasting "You should be happy to know that the new update contains 99% non-Asian images", it is now the first officially sanctioned iTunes app to contain topless photos

What can you do?

Tom