[SGVLUG] What kind of linux interest websites do you guys look at?

Rae Yip rae.yip at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 08:50:07 PDT 2009

Hello Kenny,

Sorry, but your objectification of women and your support for women
Linux users are in conflict. Please read:

http://www.faqs.org/docs/Linux-HOWTO/Encourage-Women-Linux-HOWTO.html#AEN168

In other words, don't treat women like sex objects. They want to be
treated like normal people, and doing otherwise is a good reason for
them to think Linux users are no fun to hang around.

You should treat this mailing list just like any other public venue;
it's not just a "boys club", so please consider everyone's feelings.

-Rae.