[SGVLUG] Fiber connectivity in Los Angeles

Charles Wyble charles at thewybles.com
Thu Jun 18 15:58:35 PDT 2009

I'm looking for fiber connectivity to an office space in the San Gabriel
Valley.

I'm not looking for a colocation facility, so please don't suggest doing
so. :) Also Cogent reps need not reply.

At some point in the past, I remember a post on the list re a vendor who
could do this. I seem to have lost the e-mail.

Can anyone recommend a vendor?

I'm looking for a layer2 connectivity to one wilshire, 1 gig of
bandwidth. I'm expecting to pay between 1500 and 2500 per month for
this. Expecting a 2000 to 3000 cross connect fee.

Thanks.