[SGVLUG] Any AVR user groups in LA?

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 13:01:43 PDT 2009

AVR?

AVR reactor?  I hope not.

Aortic Valve Replacement?  Interesting but not sure if you can find
any volunteers.

Automatic Voltage Regulator?   I think I have an AVR UPS fron APC that
doubles as a foot warmer underneath my computer desk at home.

Audio/Video Receiver - mine has a flakey IR receiver so you have to
walk up to it to change the volume.

Atmel brand AVR - microcontroller?  Now that sounds interesting.  Are
we talking DIY automatous blimps?