[SGVLUG] Meeting Announcement, SGVLUG Thur 6/11 7-9pm

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 9 18:55:46 PDT 2009

Thanks everyone!! Please help spread the word!
Also I have picked up some "goodies" at a recent
conference to pass out!

--- ---

Anyone interested is welcome!

The meetings are FREE,
Parking at night is FREE,

General Meeting:
Our primary meeting is held on the 2nd Thursday of every month
Thur 6/11/2009

Time: 7-9pm
Location: 107 Downs at Caltech Campus in Pasadena

Topics:
Solomon Chang will be presenting "LVS" - no, this is
not disk-volume stuff (that would be LVM) -
LVS stands for "Linux Virtual Server"

Braydon Fuller will also give a short talk about a
wordpress plug-in he has been working on to provide
flash/video content

http://www.sgvlug.org/

afterwards join us at Burger Continental for
some food and drinks ( don't worry we get
separate checks ;)

thanks
matti