[SGVLUG] pJUG meeting tonight - aigle

Jana Lingo jana.lingo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 07:57:37 PDT 2009

We welcome back Ashish Gupta as he covers the basics of Agile development.
Also, Sun has sent us our annual shipment of Java Schwag, so we should
have a freebie for everyone, besides the Free Pizza.
Our meeting, will as usual, be held in the EHarmony lunchroom at 888 E
Walnut (SW corner of Lake, aka Indy Mac building) at 7 PM. Please park
in the Garage behind the building (you will be compensated) The
lunchroom is on the west side building facing Walnut.
the meeting will be from 7-8:30ish PM, and Eharmony will be providing
Free Pizza and Soda, and our sponsor will be be providing Free Copies
of IntelliJ and Java Rebel, plus other schwag
Hope to see you there!