[SGVLUG] June 11th Video Presentation

Braydon Fuller courier at braydon.com
Wed Jul 8 18:22:56 PDT 2009

I needed this also to work with a Python framework (CherryPy), so I've
written a Python Package that will work with any Python web framework.
http://braydon.com/blog/2009/7/9/universvideo ... while not PHP, or
Drupal, I'd like to model a PHP library on it so an to easily integrate
as a Drupal Module, Joomla Module, WordPress Plugin, or what have you.