[SGVLUG] Meeting this THUR 7/9 7-9pm! Please help promote it!

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 7 03:22:57 PDT 2009

Hi!

Remember we have a great meeting lined up for
this THUR!! A special guest speaker from up
north will come down here to sunny california
JUST for US!!!!

So please spread the word and lets get a nice
showing for Larry.

Braydon made a great flyer, so PLEASE printout
a copy or 2 and post it as appropriate.
( especially if you're on campus or at caltech. )

http://braydon.com/blog/2009/7/3/fedora-11-demonstration-thursday-july-9th-caltech

Also, here's a list of various other conferences
and events which I think many of you will find
interesting.

SGVLUG meeting, THUR July 9 2009
Caltech, Pasadena
Topic: Fedora
http://www.sgvlug.org/

OSCON July 20-24, 2009
San Jose CA
http://en.oreilly.com/oscon2009

Def Con 17, July 30 - August 2, 2009
Los Vegas NV
http://www.defcon.org/

SGVLUG meeting, THUR Aug 7 2009
Caltech, Pasadena
http://www.sgvlug.org/

"Linux World" -> now Open Source World Aug 12-13,
San Francisco CA
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/

SciPy 2009, the 8th Python in Science conference,
August 18-23, 2009 at Caltech in Pasadena, CA, USA.
http://conference.scipy.org/

see you at the meeting thur!
matti
http://www.sgvlug.org/