[SGVLUG] Jan or Feb for Mapping WAPS?

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Thu Jan 29 14:50:23 PST 2009

Acck!  My goof -- but I think I know why...

/because/ there was no actual January announcement, when I (hastily)
added the upcoming meeting notice, I looked and thought to myself,
"hmmm, I see October, November, & December -- must be January for the
next meeting..."

It's fixed now

For past meetings and such, yes, the program we use does have the
ability to archive them (when I get around to it...) but due to a "known
issue" with the version we're running, you can't actually look at
"archived" items unless you "register" for the site  (even though in the
settings for archived items they are "open to the public")  [presumably
this issue is resolved, but "we" haven't updated to it yet]