[SGVLUG] Jan or Feb for Mapping WAPS?

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 19:41:27 PST 2009

I was looking for the cracking wireless presentation (which I can't
find BTW) so I could forward to a friend and noticed that as of 7:30
pm Wed night, the Jan 2009 presentation is listed as Mapping WAPS.
Isn't that for Feb or did I miss the Jan meeting?

Tried to check the Calendar and it won't let me select prior months.

Anyway, could we get the past presentations section updated so we can
find the recent ones?  Actually it would be great if we could keep all
of the previous announcements and presentations if we have them.  I
think that would make it more likely that people will find out about
us when they do various searches.

claude