[SGVLUG] I saw this ad on CL and really felt for this poor chap...

bb.odenthal at gmail.com bb.odenthal at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 23:32:35 PST 2009

Use the source, Luke!
------Original Message------
From: matti
Sender: sgvlug-bounces at sgvlug.net
To: sgvlug at sgvlug.org
ReplyTo: SGVLUG Discussion List.
Subject: [SGVLUG] I saw this ad on CL and really felt for this poor chap...
Sent: Jan 22, 2009 23:03

Ahhhh...yes, another readon why open source is better....

best
matti

need help LEGALLY activating software (santa monica)
Reply to: gigs-1003944434 at craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-22, 7:36PM PST

I purchased Axium Budget and Scheduling a couple years back -- full price of $300 at writers store. The company then went bankrupt.

I have the original discs and the serial numbers.

Here's the problem. To activate it, it is supposed to connect to their site and activate it. Problem is, they are out of business and they have no site. I need someone to help me (if possible), activate this software...

Any ideas?