[SGVLUG] Next Meeting?

Matthew Gallizzi matthew.gallizzi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 02:20:02 PST 2009

Here's the info ...

His name: Peter J. Sprenger

Bio: Used Linux for the past 13 years. Currently running LFS as main desktop
system, with a FreeBSD shell server and Slackware Media PC. Presently leader
of Cal Poly team for CCDC (Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition),
concentrating in network defense. Special attention to security research and
Information Warfare studies with experience in several different continents
performing missions occasionally oriented in that direction.

Abstract: Proposed talk on project of making a small toughbook into a Linux
car navigation system. Also enabled GPS integration to enhance wireless
access point findings by combining GPS information with a Google map overlay
and Kismet data dumps to map out existing wireless access points.