[SGVLUG] possible talk about OpenVZ

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Mon Jan 19 08:22:54 PST 2009

Hi Kir,
I'm cc'ing the two most active LUGs.   My guess is that there won't
be any Linux events other than SCALE while you're here, but
perhaps a few interested openvz users would like to meet you.

Random question you might have some idea about:
I heard that the Chrome mac developers were thinking of using
macosx's freebsd jail feature for sandboxing the renderer processes
(see http://dev.chromium.org/developers/design-documents/sandbox
for some doc on how the windows version's sandboxing works).
According to http://lxc.sourceforge.net/, linux containers seem to
be in good shape.  What's left before linux containers are
as ubiquitously used as bsd jails?
- Dan