[SGVLUG] Pasadena JUG meeting 1/26 - Subversion

Jana Lingo jana.lingo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 08:10:58 PST 2009

We will be having Andreas Scheafer give a presentation on Subversion,
a  free and open source control sys
we also be discussing  starting our own open source project- focusing
on exercise/fitness tracking
We will be having or meeting at the EHarmony Building -
888 E Walnut in Pasadena (SW Corner of Walnut and Lake).
EHarmony will provide Pizza, soda, and parking
reimbursement.(Please park in the 888 E walnut bldg)
Also, JetBrains has expanded their give a way program to all their
products (but why would  you want to develop in another langauge?)
Meeting time remains the same 7-8:30ish PM.
More info at  www.pasadenajug.org
Hope to see you there!