[SGVLUG] Oh, the pain, the agony -- "online chat" support...

Solomon K. Chang skevin521 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 01:31:47 PST 2009

Well, Tom, did you not realize that "Aaron McQuillan" was an anagram of "Or in-call qua man"?  That explains everything!

* Qua is latin for "in the capacity of", as in:
- Barack Obama, qua the President Elect
- Sherry, qua our waitress at Burger Continental

Thank you, Internet Anagram Server, for showing us what's in a name.  However, "Tom Emerson" is equally suspect.  I get these following anagrams:
- Metronomes
- Mono's Meter
- Sermon Mote
- Some Mentor