[SGVLUG] Meeting Thur 1/8/2009

Dan Borne danborne.kde at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 17:41:43 PST 2009

Err ok. I was not sure, for I had only seen discussion, not an actual set
agenda.

Well it looks like my resolution to come to every SGVLUG meeting this year
whilst I am in the state will fail. ..

Tom: In my opinion, that is essentially the only new thing, which one can
actually show, on any of these new distributions. It is the only thing that
is not a glitch worth showing on Mandriva 2009!

Cheers,