[SGVLUG] Revision Control Systems - diff

Robert Leyva mrflash818 at geophile.net
Thu Jan 8 12:23:48 PST 2009

You can install GNU diff (diffutils) into M$ systems.

I like to go to the top of my development tree and do things like:
diff -urb | tee /tmp/diff.txt to see what has changed compared to my
snapshot on my harddrive with the CVS repository.

http://www.gnu.org/software/diffutils/manual/

--
"Knowledge is Power" -- Francis Bacon

Robert Leyva