[SGVLUG] Meeting Thur 1/8/2009

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 09:55:05 PST 2009

Well I there was talk of a Distro Show and Tell, from multiple people
I said I would do Fedora 10 but I have been too busy and then sick to
install it yet. Tom said he would show off SUSE 11.1. There was talk
of other people but when I asked for specifics I only go Tom. So we
will have a meeting and there will be at least Tom talking about SUSE.
Also I guess I can show off the Android Distro.