[SGVLUG] Revision Control Systems

Matt Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 11:02:12 PST 2009

Hi Jason,

I did a bunch of looking into this last year, and at the time CVS came out
on top.  It is a mature product with support from the user community, but is
no longer in development.  SVN had some nice features, and was still in
active development (improvement) but at the time I checked it had some basic
design problems that had not been sorted out yet.

I've been using CVS on a number of projects for the last year quite happily.

Does anyone have more current experience?

Matt