[SGVLUG] LiLAX meeting this coming Saturday (jan 10th) + a nice offer

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 21:19:53 PST 2009

<clipped from the LiLAX mailing list as I figured folks here might be
interested>:

The Linux User Group at LAX (LiLAX) --

2009 is shaping up to be an exciting year!  Our first meeting is scheduled
for Saturday, January 10th, from 10:00am - 12:00pm.

California Telecom has offered to raffle off one server (1 year lease, other
specs to come) for every 10 people that come to this meeting!  A
representative from the company will explain their service, and detail the
specs on the server lease, at the meeting.

Our speaker for this month will be Dan Kegel.  Dan works at Google in Santa
Monica, and is porting the Chrome web browser to Linux.   This promises to
be a very interesting talk.

Details of the meeting can be found at the LiLAX website:
http://carson.lilax.net/index.php?option=com_eventlist&Itemid=30&func=details&did=119

Please join us for our meeting this Saturday.   I'm not sure yet of the
parking situation -- I am investigating.