[SGVLUG] Sweet deal on a Dell desktop <$400 w/20in lcd

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 21:16:10 PST 2009

Looks like the deal ended already. Wanted to buy my mom a new computer since
she wants to learn how to use ´em & this looked *really* sweet.

Thanks for putting this up, Matti...gotta pounce on it next time but pls
keep ´em comin´.
There´s lotsa really good stuff there.

Speaking of bargains & a bit OT...haven´t heard of a promo code for this
year´s SCALE.
Anyone know if they´ll be offered this year? And, yes, I know it´s worth the
full price (which is still super duper cheap). I´m just trying to expose
more folks to open source/Linux & am hoping to bring a posse of folks this
year. ;)

--miguel