[SGVLUG] Motorola picks Android over M$ Windows CE

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 13:47:50 PST 2009

Hi,

hmmm.. search google I found this as the top
for "android motorola"

http://www.internetnews.com/dev-news/article.php/3800891/Why+Motorola+is+Hot+for+Android.htm

I have been using a MS Mobile device.. v6
AND I MUST SAY.. the getting it right on
version 3 is a piece of CR^P

honestly the UI leaves a LOT to be desired,
it's just not very user friendly IMHO.

really.. on version 6 and it still has significant
UI issues.

Guess there is a reason why Apple is able to
kick bottom and take market share.. few others
really have what it takes for good UI I guess.

anyways... right now I would love to change
a few things on this MS mobile phone...
at least with Andriod i can submit
any changes I make back to the community.

best
matti