[SGVLUG] Dec topic?

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Wed Dec 9 14:54:14 PST 2009

I'd say this would be a winner - I do have a couple of things I can do as well (extended "Linux in the news" type of thing...)  I'm also thinking of doing a "live" version of the secure box "puzzle" I posted last month  [just need to get some things together, like a box and some locks...]

Also, take a look at Matt's questions (though I think we can save the FC12 specific question for the fedora rep...)