[SGVLUG] Dec topic?

Matt Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 14:35:30 PST 2009

Hey Rae,

I have a bunch of questions for you to cover!

- Setting up VPN to your home, a step-by-step practical demonstration (Why
is there demon in every demonstration?)

- Setting up a secure SSH hole through your firewall (I opened one, got
scanned three times in an hour and closed it again)

- Signing and keys, an overview and practical application demonstration

- Why Fedora 12 sucks sooooo terribly much - how to set the SElinux policy
to get *every* service to run, all of which worked out of the box in F11

- How, why and when to set up dynamic DNS, which service to use, how to
implement it

- Setting up your own DHCP/DNS server (so you can resolve your TV set).

Matt