[SGVLUG] SGVLUG meeting THUR 8/13 secrets from Defcon

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 12 15:44:06 PDT 2009

Hi!

PLEASE bring your Defcon related experiences
and/or related topics to share at our next
meeting

THUR 8/13 7-9pm

Main Topic:
A number of disturbing problems exist in SSL/TLS as currently used and
implemented, making it susceptible to man-in-the-middle attacks.  In
this talk we will cover the work presented by Moxie Marlinspike at
Defcon 17 about some of the past and present weaknesses in the secure
sockets implementations.

Presented by Joel Steres

PLUS, anyone else interested in sharing their Defcon
experiences or Defcon related topics are encouraged
to do so. ( if you have seen an interesting presentation,
or other interesting experiences/knowledge ;)

more info
www.sgvlug.org

thanks!
matti