[SGVLUG] IR coupler - http://www.lirc.org/

Robert Leyva mrflash818 at geophile.net
Tue Sep 30 15:10:15 PDT 2008

I ended up making my own from an IR opticoupler, an IC or two, and using a
serial port

There is also already out there a Linux IR program that is open source.
Will try to remember and research and follow up.

Take a look at http://www.lirc.org/

Maybe someone has created a USB version, dunno.

--
"Knowledge is Power" -- Francis Bacon

Robert Leyva
mrflash818 at geophile.net