[SGVLUG] FLyers, posters - Re: Help Me get "swag" for SGVLUG 2 give away at the CaltechClub

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 10:11:12 PDT 2008

Can anyone help with flyers? a poster??

I was hoping 2 have time to make something,
but been very busy... and I just have a
basic laser printer.

I was thinking something that included a
map of where we meet each month, and
mentioning everyone is welcome to attend the
meetings...

something like:

=====

SGVLUG (pic of lux)

San Gabriel Valley Linux User Group
www.sgvlug.org

We meet at Caltech each month, 2nd thur 7-9pm
and gather at BC afterwards for food and drinks.

Meetings are FREE, Parking in the evenings are Free,
bring $ for food/drinks afterwards

Topics for presentation and discussion include:
Linux, Open Source Software (OSS), OSS licenses,
Electronic Freedoms/Laws, and just about anything
else you may read on Slashdot (/.)

Everyone interested is welcome, and we'd especially
like to see more members of the Caltech/JPL community
join us and help run the group.

(map)

====

what do you think?

> Save some for SGVLUG!   ;-)
>
> Jason

lol!!

hmmmm... I don't know if I got enough stuff...

thanks!
matti