[SGVLUG] Idea for New PC

Jeremy Leader jleader at alumni.caltech.edu
Wed Sep 24 11:42:24 PDT 2008

A quick web search shows that Arthur appears to be a real person living
in the San Gabriel Valley, with interests in PC hardware and software.
The .doc file describes a hardware platform apparently intended for
various non-desktop and semi-rugged applications (in a car, home media
system, in a recording studio, etc.).

I don't know for certain, but it doesn't look like spam to me.

--
Jeremy Leader
jleader at alumni.caltech.edu