[SGVLUG] Help Me get "swag" for SGVLUG 2 give away at the CaltechClub

DYN: Jim Workman JimW at dynashoe.com
Mon Sep 22 12:09:48 PDT 2008

I was actually thinking about this for SCALE, but ...
Could we have 'Linux on a Stick' - a bootable flash drive with a Linux
system much like systems on the EEE PC, etc.  Unlike a Live-CD, it could
be written to so could be a Web server, an Open-Office system, or a
testing or presentation environment.

I realize this probably needs to done through one of the distros, but
does it make sense?

(I understand that flashdrives cost more than CDs.)

Jim