[SGVLUG] Caltech Club Fair

Shang-Lin Chen shanglin.chen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 12:36:59 PDT 2008

Hi guys,

Last year I registered SGVLUG for a table at the Caltech Club Fair, an event
for introducing incoming students to the extracurricular activities at
Caltech. Matti was kind enough to bring fliers and man the table most of the
time. (Sorry if I forgot to mention anyone else who also helped!) This year
the Club Fair will be on Saturday, September 27, and start at 3pm. I don't
know how successful we were last year, but it is a good opportunity to try
to draw in Caltech students. I can again set up the table and print out
updated fliers, and I will probably be able to man the table for part of the
time, depending on how many members of the other club I belong to show up.

If you're interested in helping out, the Club Fair will be in the grassy
area in front of Beckman Auditorium, the white wedding cake-like building on
the Caltech campus. It's building 91 on the Caltech map at
http://www.caltech.edu/map/.

(Also, if you have any Linux-related goodies to give away, they might be a
good promo for the group.)

Shang-Lin