[SGVLUG] List Issues.

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Tue Sep 2 11:06:39 PDT 2008

Good to hear -- I take it this includes all other SGVlug lists (devsig,
audio, etc., though I see in a separate thread that Jana is moving the
"JUG" list to google groups, though I believe more for spam-related
issues rather than uptime])

I suppose that brings up a point here -- I believe you mentioned the
"moderation queue" was saturated with upwards of 50,000 "spam" messages
sent to the list -- if that's the real number, wouldn't it help to put a
spam filter in FRONT of the moderation queue as well?  Or is it the case
that these 50k represent things that made it past the "filter"?