[SGVLUG] Sunblade workstations

Swantje swantje at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 10:53:47 PST 2008

We have two SunBlade workstations that my husband brought home, but
now we figured we don't need them anyway. If anyone is interested, we
can talk before or after the meeting tonight, or email me ...

They are: Two Sunblade workstations each with internal DVD-ROM, mouse,
keyboard, and flat-panel monitor.
Due to security reasons they don't have an operating system installed,
but we have a set of Debian disks for Sparc stations to go with them.
Please make an offer.

Swantje
--
"Small things done with great love will change the world."