[SGVLUG] [OT] Go vote, get freebies!

Solomon K. Chang skevin521 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 13:51:42 PST 2008

Ah, except that by changing one's taxation status or dragging personal/real property into common law, you've now turned marriage into a political/economic issue, not a social one.

There are laws imposed on us if I call you my business partner.  However, there are no laws governing if I call you my friend.  The former relationship can be affected by legislation.  The latter cannot.

Solomon