[SGVLUG] Circuit City in trouble

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 00:43:19 PST 2008

Here's the link to their store locator (stupid session-based searches didn't
allow me to export the results):
http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/genericContent.do?oid=154701&c=1

Here, close to the SGV, there's stores in Montebello, Pasadena, Monrovia,
Glendale & West Covina.

I recall not hearing much about CompUSA going out of biz, then one day I
hear about it & the closest store still open was in Santa Barbara!
It just seems like too many stores for them to be closing so quickly. Though
I'd venture to say lots of brick 'n mortar businesses are feeling the crunch
w/so much competition from online retailers like overstock.com (seen their
holiday commercial a couple times now).

--miguel