[SGVLUG] I think I figured out why SpamAssassin things SGVLUG's server is part of botnet

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Wed May 28 00:12:52 PDT 2008

Guys can we stop talking about the details of the setup of the company
that I work for. Lets just say that I am not allowed to fix some
things, because other people made choices that I was not consulted on.

That said sense I setup sgvlug's mail server it moved to where I can
have direct outbound port 25. I have just not got around to changing
all the settings, because I am still planing on moving sgvlug from the
10+ year old hand-me-down server to a xen instance.

So I am going to say that I will move sgvlug thursday night so Lets
all hope it is all working come Friday Morning. Mail should come from
mail.sgvlug.net and guess what reverse dns will even map to
mail.sgvlug.net